One more year, Biovet S.A. announces the 2018 research and marketing awards open to researchers, commercial and distributors. These awards aim to publicize and reward the latest research and commercial actions related to animal health and feeding.
These awards may present work in the categories of product development, research or commercial and the work may be delivered until November 29, 2018.
The winning studies will be presented at the International Symposium to be held in Tarragona during 2019. In addition, the selected projects will be published in the scientific publication of Veterinaria Digital.
Below can check the subject and the bases for the 2018 prize:
“Technological additives: mycotoxins binders, pronutrients, enzymes, probiotics, acidifiers and preservatives"
GENERAL RULES OF PRESENTATION
1. The aspirants only will be able to present a single work, which has to be in power of the Secretary of Biovet on November 29th 2018, except in case of sending by ordinary post. In this case, the postmark date must be November 29th or before.
2. Works will have to be original, typed in Spanish or English and presented bound to form a volume or more, if necessary, and in computer support.
3. Presentation format is as follows: in a sealed envelope, work and computer support, specifying the slogan on the outside of the envelope. And another sealed envelope with the name of the authors inside of the envelope and specifying the slogan on the outside of the envelope. This envelope will be opened only in case of winning the award. The two envelopes shown, introduced into another, form a single shipment to the offices of Biovet, Luxemburg, 25 Pol Ind. 43120 Constantí, Spain.
4. Being granted an award will suppose that author or authors will not be able to present a new candidacy until two years passed of the mentioned award. One person shall not be granted two awards in the same year.
5. In the event that the authors of the award are several, such nomination, amount in cash and diploma will be delivered to the first signatory.
6. All prizes will be accredited by the diploma.
7. Winning works shall become property of Biovet, S.A. However, the author will be able to publish them with the permission of Biovet.
8. Not awarded works may be withdrawn by the applicant before May 31st 2019. After that date, right of recovery shall be lost and will become property of Veterinaria Digital.
9. The presentation of the winning work in the Biovet symposium will be held in 2019. It will also be published on the website of scientific spreading, Veterinary Digital.
10. The tribunal is composed of three consultants appointed by Biovet S.A